Weaver Hall is a residence hall that has a traditional bedroom set-up and have no kitchens inside of them. Our all-inclusive rental rate (includes rent, meal plan, streaming TV services(Philo), internet, furniture, utilities, and laundry) is convenient for residents living with us in the summer. There are 3 small community kitchens that were designed and are available for occasional use. Residents are required to have a meal plan during their stay.
As you review the accommodations for Weaver Towers, please note:
- All-inclusive rental rate (includes rent, meal plan, Philo, internet, furniture, utilities, and laundry) is convenient for residents living with us in the summer.
- All Mines residence halls restrict the use of alcohol, drug, and smoke-free, in spite of state and local laws
- Check-out the Weaver Towers website for room layouts.
You can see more information on our room designer page.
Having renters insurance while living in a Mines residence hall is strongly recommended for all residents (both Mines students and non-Mines residents)
Most insurance companies will insure your residence hall room under your parent's/family homeowners insurance, but it is important to check with their agent to make sure. If your partnets/family des not have homeowners insurance or your room is not covered under their policy, you should cosider purchasing your own renter's insurance.
Health Insurance Recommendation
Non-Mines students who will not be enrolled for summer coursework at Mines are not eligible to access the Mines Student Health Center. Having access to health care while living in Mines residence halls is recommended. This recommendation is designed to ensure that non-Mines students who need urgent and preventative health and mental health care receive ongoing care and protect themselves and the Mines community.
It is recommended that you have health insurance coverage that meets the following criteria:
- The insurance company should be headquartered and operating in the US, with a US claims address and customer service telephone number.
- The insurance coverage should remain in effect for the entire period of your stay in University housing.
- The plan should provide inpatient hospitalization benefits in the Denver Metro area for both medical and mental health treatment.
- The plan must provide outpatient benefits in the Denver Metro area (including coverage for office visits, outpatient mental health benefits and laboratory and radiology procedures).