The rental rates below are per person weekly rental rates, listed by bedroom-style (double/triple and single). Note that single bedrooms are extremely limited. All non-Mines residents will be charged a 7.5% tax in addition to the costs listed below.
- Fully Furnished
- Internet & Streaming TV is included
- Laundry Included
- Suite style design with 2 restrooms available in each suite to residents
- Meal plan required (rates include a meal plan)
- Residents are not permitted to live in Summer Housing without a meal plan
Rate includes room and board(meal plan) per week. Additionally, rooms come fully furnished, utilities(electricity, gas, and water), internet is provided through CCIT, Philo account (Live TV and DVR on any device-laptops, tablets, smartphones and TV sets), front desk service, Resident Assistant assigned to your floor, and various activities/workshops offered throughout the summer.
|Summer 2017||*Rates are tentative until approval in March 2017|
|Double Bedroom||Quartz||$345 / week|
|Single Bedroom||Quartz||$445 / week|
|Double Bedroom||Quartz Plus||$365 / week|
|Single Bedroom||Quartz Plus||$465 / week|
- Quartz Meal Plan= 14 meals per week at Mines Market and $10 Munch Money per week.
- Quartz Plus Meal Plan= 14 meals per week at Mines Market and $30 Munch Money per week.
*There is a 3-week minimum reservation requirement for Mines students and 8-week minimum reservation requirement for residents that are not academic year students with Colorado School of Mines(must be working directly with an REU program and/or Mines Academic Affairs faculty member)